Sunday, July 31, 2011

Do Nothing But Read Day

I am reading all kinds of books but I have a summer attention span and can't get through any of them.  A chapter here a page there.  It feels all very profound, I assure you, but I don't usually post unless I finish a book.  I hope to have a book or two in August.

In the meantime, I cam across this interesting activity in which some of you might want to participate:  Do Nothing but Read Day.

This year's DNBRD is August 6th and in these dog days of summer it seems a great activity in which to indulge oneself.  In fact, I think we could declare one of these every month or so.  Let the laundry pile up, bills go unpaid and spend a day with a favorite book or two.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Cool, cool! I might have to pick a different day, but I love this!